We have no technical specifications for this product but your help will be much welcomed
Technics SX-K700 user reviews
Anonymous 's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- How many octaves?
- How many sounds effects available? Are ditables?
64 sounds in all, editable
2 Effects: Sustain and Chorus
- What connection (Audio, MIDI pedals ...)?...
Stereo Audio Out L and R
MIDI In and Out
FOOTSWITCH input and expression pedals
Connectivity enough complte this point then, especially since the bte was released in 1985.
- The touch keyboard is it enjoyable? Should you use?
Synth reach 100% as natural as playing the guitar with a rope stretched over a broom handle. By dsagrable play, however ..
I only play trs bit, so I should use a fact: p
- The configuration gnrale Is it easy?
Everything is accessible by buttons faade, which we take the matter in hand trs quickly.
- The sounds they agree your style of music?
Yes, but it should have an effects section out of the synth that makes sense.
- Are they ralistes?
A synthesis of 1985 sounds anything but raliste (: specially mention the preset piano.
- The effects are they effective and responsive?
The chorus and sustain, only effects on offer, are correct.
- The expression is good? (Raction VLOC the aftertouch)?
No Reconnaissance VLOC pressure of the keys.
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest? ...
Assurment the unique bass sound, heavy desire.
The clap was also an electronic sound fantastic.
- How long have you use it?
I have an old rcupr few days ago, I think dj doing the trick. Trs easy to use, but also pretty much limited qu'agrable use.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Most: easy to program drum rhythms
The least: no VLOC.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
If I'm not mcontent to have acquired, I would definitely not pay for this instrument in 2007.