* Polyphony - 49 Voices
* Oscillators - bass chords, brass, strings, reeds, flutes with volume control
* Rhythm Section - 6 rhythms (switchable) with separate control of the tempo and volume
* VCA - Vibrato (on / off modulation and speed)
* Keyboard - 49 keys (large)
* Outputs - 2 (headset and cassette)
* Control - nothing, no tune or expression pedal
* Date of Production - 70 years
Product of the 70's, stamp with his tray vintage faux lacquered wood, the plastic panel of imitation metal buttons and organ. Is easy to transport because it incorporates a strap on its thickness. Finally, two metal tubular parts can be screwed to the side to put it up.
The buttons are well placed and comfortable to the touch. An amplifier is built into the machine, when you play hard it vibrates it's good!
Its typical analog 70 years. Hot and not "toy". Special mention to the Bass chrods. the octave on the keyboard while the left is mute in heavy bass line manual. Perfect for playing the Doors for example. The different presets can be played alone or combined to magnify the sound. The vibrato effect is adjustable, which is not negligible. Finally, the rhythm section provides warm and well rounded sound. It sounds like a Korg Minipops but with less patterns and controls.