- Amplification transistor
- Power of 65 W
* Between a guitar
* From a CD or cassette
* HP external output
* Input / output effects
* A connection that came with the pedals
- There is no headphone jack!
- Configuration trs simple (the manual is not useful)
- The basic sound is great dj (I'm a pass MARSHALL DC15 this amp, it changes in sound)
- The manual is clear and sufficient
- The clean sound is great, the crunch sound is average, the SOLO is a good trs.
- I play with a Fender Stratocaster 60
- I use it for 3 weeks
- The power is enjoyable (I went from a 15W one 65 W), the clean sound is excellent, the pace is medium saturated
- Report A Quality / Price is Excellent (bought at 230 THOMANN, it is 410 in France)
- Yes I would do this choice
-3 Channels: clean rhythm and solo (which are in fact crunch and distortion)
-But not of headphones from a cd
-An extension cabinet
-1 Footswitch is supplied with 3 way for passage of clean / saturated (crunch or distortion), distortion / crunch and reverb.
Setting the tones, bass mid and treble, volume for clean and crunch (+ saturation) of a single knob Tone for channel distortion with adjustable saturation and volume
Trs-report qualitprix is good (I got 199 on thomann)
very simple configuration
we get easily a good sound
the manual is clear, it has some tone controls that can help in the beginning but it quickly enough to fend for himself (and then nothing better than a "subjective")
I play a lot of jazz and this amp is worth it (I play on an epiphone sheraton II)
Easily obtained sounds completely different (with a jazz guitar and 2 humbuckers).
It can go from a jazz, blues, vintage rock sound, hard rock.
I find the clean channel perfect for playing jazz but the crunch channel is good. I use an Ibanez blues driver instead.
there is also a slight feedback when played without pedal. If you have one, use as a filter to eliminate this feedback even when it does not work.
I use this amp for four months. I had the time to explore during the summer. For the price I am happy trs, even if this problem (quickly resolved) feedback.
I tried quite a few before choosing one MODELS-l (fm fender, marshall mg) but I found they were not worth the shot
With experience and no money I will take the same
with experience and with the money it is certain that I will pass amplification lamps