[NAMM] Renoise 2.0 & Discount
Version 2.0 of Renoise is now available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
The Renoise team are doing a special promo: 20% discount on a new Renoise license.
The biggest new features are:
- Automatic Plug-in Delay Compensation, which allows you to sync external equipment as well.
- A new timing model that separates tempo and resolution.
- Increased event resolution of up to 4096 PPQ.
- The ability to shift a track back and forth in time.
- A new dedicated column to delay an event with a resolution of 1/256th of a line.
- Support for Audio Units.
- Support for plug-ins with multiple outputs.
Renoise 2.0 is a complete music production environment with support for FX and instrument plug-ins, automatic plug-in delay compensation, multi-core load balancing, MIDI i/o, audio recording, flexible audio output, parameter automation, and much more.
For more info: www.renoise.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] ReValver MK III RTAS Compatible Peavey Electronics has announced that its virtual tube-amplifier plug-in, ReValver Mk III, is now RTAS compatible.
- [NAMM] Muse Research MuseBOX Muse Research is offering a "sneak peek" of their new, low-cost portable virtual instrument player called The MuseBOX in booth 6729 at the Winter NAMM show.
- [NAMM] Downloadable Content For Garritan Garritan has announced the release of the [b]Authorized Steinway Virtual Concert Grand Piano, Basic Edition[.B], a Downloadable Edition of the sample-based software piano instrument developed in collaboration with Steinway & Sons.