JZ Microphones will be introducing its new BT-201 microphone at the NAMM Show 2009 in Los Angeles.
This new product is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with different changeable capsules offering optional choice of patterns: cardioid, omni, open cardioid and open cardioid with pad of -20db options. Also stereo pair set is available to provide balanced stereo recordings.
This new microphone is designed to include changeable capsules based on magnet connection, with a metal body designed to provide "high reliability, low self noise and very detailed sound with smooth and transparent highs, optimal presence and natural low end response."
This mic has a five year warranty from the date of purchase.
Availability & Pricing
- The package, which contains one microphone and three changeable heads, will be available at USD 635.00 (€:499.00).
- The capsule with -20db open cardioid options will be available at an extra cost of USD 130.00 (€:99.00).
- JZ Microphones also offers the shock mount JZI-7 as an optional accessory at the cost of USD 104.00 (€:79.00).
- The stereo pair will be available at USD 1349.00 (€:1059.00).
For more information, visit their web site at www.jzmic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.