- Easy installation but a little long. The software installs the base, then every extension. You can choose what does or does not serve. Good management update.
- Basic Configuration OK. Easily modified.
- Some problem with my pops in midi PRESONUS FIRESTUDIO PROJECT (even changing the buffer), but this is not the first software to let me. OK with other cards.
- Manual clear, very complete but gradual, with a simple tutorial to get started quickly. Of video tutorials are also complete the training quickly.
- Aging PC, but no problem for perf (Windows 7 64bit, INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6400, 4GB RAM, hard drives WESTERN DIGITAL RE, sound card PRESONUS FIRESTUDIO PROJECT)
- Some things on the card with MIDI PRESONUS (this is the case with Ableton Live, Reason, Guitar Pro and even ... ... so it just the map). No problem at Map Microsoft Synth.
- No problem on other sound cards (EDIROL UA-4FX) even comes with little UCA200BEHRINGER XENYX 1222 FX table is doing!
- Long-time user of Adobe Audition 3.0 (and earlier, including Cool Edit Pro), I was looking for a broader software (including the composition in addition to recording and mixing).
Cubase has never agreed with its multiple parameters, hidden in sub-sub menu, and the lack of legibility of different functions, multiple windows in all directions ... brief it annoyed me.
- Samplitude Music Studio MX has the advantage of a presentation very modular, readable, compact:
- Depending on the step of creating (recording, editing, mastering, ...)
- Or according to your skills (basic, semi-pro, pro, ...)
Everything is there to write, record, edit, burn and even mastered the final result.
- Or completely customized interface
Wide range of virtual instruments (drums, guitar, piano, electro, ...) and plugin for editing sound (amp simulators, ...) or mastering (equalizers, compressors, ...) with good management of the range of VST MAGIX or other.
Report excellent price / quality (only 70 € for that!), And many tutorials.
A good compromise between Adobe Audition 3 simple but effective managing only the recording and mixing + mastering, and a full cubase but complex, tedious making every step of design.
I am very happy!
I did not really find fault with this software after 3 months of use (first demo, and then complete as the demo convinced me). An update will be needed if I can find.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
windigo's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)" Surprise!"
Installation is relatively fast, once the disc is in, just be guided by the wizard. At first launch the software, the serial number is requested. Online registration is usual.
The new, fast, no inconsistency.
The manual is simple, but there are excellent tutorials on YouTube or blogs found with Google.
The software is "greedy" for small configurations, we recommend a Dual Core 2G ° and as much RAM as XP, twice as Seven. For the square, 4G ° about the hard drive if not add a sound bank. Very stable, no problem, those who have bugs, I think they are bad cohabitation (games, movies, etc..)
computer music A dedicated PC is always recommended whenever possible.
Very powerful software and complete. In advanced mode, more complex
use, but you get something for nothing, read the tutorials.
At the opening of Samplitude, a video tutorial is offered. The main functions of the software are scanned in minutes. One of the interesting features of Samplitude Music Studio is to allow the user to choose their environment: Standard or Power User for advanced users, Easy for beginners and we also find the famous MR 64 interface that allows the use Samplitude the same way that a multi-track hardware. It was a Samplitude Pro "Light" but enough for the musician and groups to do everything from A to Z. It lacks bass Music Maker 17 Premium MX and, if we find the same environment that appeals can impress users of Cubase as the functions and effects, including me. This Soft Studio is designed and created for musicians
beginners and advanced, while MX Music Maker Premium (Premium for clone Hard Tune Antares) is for beginners with its sounds and its 5500 Looper loops that dial without instruments.
At this price there was a gem with its minor flaws like all but complete
all cases and recommended that more choice. For fans of the brand both are to be acquired, prices have fallen.