I had no problems at all installing the Arturia Jupiter 8V virtual modular synth as it only took a matter of minutes. I didn't have any compatibility issues at all and the whole process was pain free. It is modeled after the classic Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer and the interface matches that as it looks pretty much exactly like the classic hardware synth. Everything is easily located even if you don't have any experience with the original Jupiter 8 as I had never tried a real one out until after I used this virtual instrument. The manual for Arturia Jupiter 8V is put together well and while it can be helpful when getting started with this, it isn't essential to have.
I am currently running Arturia Jupiter 8V on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I have run it both in Pro Tools LE and in Apple Logic Pro without any problems as it has always run pretty smoothly for me. The only issue I have sometimes is with latency but that's only if I am running other things at the same time which I try not to do anymore. I've never ran more than one of these at a time and I really can't see a reason why anyone would need to do that anyway...
While I really liked the Arturia Jupiter 8V from the get go, it wasn't until after I tried the original hardware Roland Jupiter 8 that I could fully appreciate the great job that this virtual instrument does emulating it. The best part about it is that it only costs a fraction of the price that a real hardware Jupiter 8 would cost and offers a lot more flexibility in terms of recording with MIDI and all of that. This is an extremely versatile synth, but even if you only scroll through the presets you will find a lot of great sounds. If you are fan of the classic Jupiter 8, this will be right up your alley and I would highly recommend checking out Auturia's version.
- Installation is it without problem? yes
- Have you experienced any incompatibility? not (Windows XP)
- The configuration gnrale is easy? yes
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ... so no need for manual
What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..): catastrophic: 1.92 GHz 256 MB Ram
- The software works he correctly on this configuration? excellent
- What performance? (If quantifiable) obviously with my pc but it works very well
- This software + hardware configuration is stable? all apparently
How long have you use it? 2 days
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
it's my dream synthesizer manufactured by Arturia, which is a guarantee of qualitbr /> - Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- How do you report qualitprix? However, using
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ... since you can not download it for free
and the backups do not serve