Pro Tools 5 LE was one of the first versions of pro tools that I have ever owned my self (owned but not just used). I have used other versions before this one but those ones made me buy his one with it came out a while back. I really opened up a lot of doors for me and got me to understand how the industry records and does music. After only working in some Midi sequencing softwares getting pro tools and understand it took some time and a lot of patience. But it built a good foundation for me to get into recording and really mastering music on a different level.
Installing it was easy, it just took a while to finally get installed and registered and ready to go. Then I had to configure everything and get all the ins and outs right (which too a long time because I was new at setting it all up from start). But after a few hours of reading the manual and some trial and error. I was finally able to actually start recording.
Overall, I loved Pro Tools 5 LE. I don’t know use it anymore because I have upgraded so many times over the years and now im on the newest version of pro tools . Pro tools continues to keep developing there software and make it easier for us to navigate and get what we need out of it. But at the same time they keep getting a little more complex and changing some of the small features up. So sometimes when you upgrade and try to do or look for something that you did on a previous version it will be different on the new version so you will have to find it. But if you want to make it in this game you have to know pro Tools . Pro Tools 5 LE was a good starting point for me.
Pro tools install, no prob
the config is pretty Pointui depending on the machine that you own
the Annual Statement is impecable
9600 Mac / Card ultrawilde (essential map)
ultrawilde with the card, it will run perfect, ie the 24 tracks running with plugins
without the card, 24 tracks, without plugins ...
I use it for 3 years
beginners to the game I found twelve one HOSTERIE little, but it is
in terms of audio, really c
although a bit pricey, the quality is excellent
and if I go back, I will take pro tools
incompatibility with cubase very serious and annoying, as the easy config and end
manual: clear, but very small, so cest rather the HELP in the software that suits all.
Soltek / * 1.5 giga process/750ram/2 20giga dd/digi001.
the software works perfectly as it has been installed on the 2nd drive on my own and running with Windows XP, small buffer settings or other beginners are almost essential to guide the software ..
The user completely.
24 audio tracks with one or two effects at least half the tracks while keeping its roundness and stability.
A year with dexperience PTla brilliance and clarity of sound, the overall sound quality is outstanding!
- Installation without any problem
- No side, as long as the computer is set up and cleaned to welcome ...
- The config software is childish, because each version is included with the hardware dveloppe for him, so ... by customizing certain features that may be asked to connatre Pro-Tools.
- The manual Is In English, I think, but this software is so convenient and ergonomic, the notice ...
- It turns on an iBook G3 700 Mhz with Mbox and external FW HDD and NO problem, I spend over journalist, not a fart through.
- See above.
- Only the computer-related performance. So if it is stable, pro tools does not move.
- I use it for two years.
- I love the time it saves me the sober and the interface, which Ramna that audio and anything that a.
- Digital test I perform, I find too busy visually, plus publishers such as Cool Edit Pro with which I worked before or Cubase, Merviel for MIDI, but for audio ...
- My version 5.2, book with the Mbox is related quality unbeatable price, since it does not crash EVER. software and any cost that does not crash is great, then for 450 ...
- I do not spares Pro Tools so it is practical and pro. The only BMOL could possibly come from the south but not enough thrust even when intuitive trs.