- 5 octave keyboard arranger / 61 keys
- Sounds: 1172 sounds + 60 drum kits (drum sets)
- Rhythms: 305 rhythm in 6 families rhythm + dial
- Section Multi-effects: 8 reverb different, different chorus 8, 84 types of combined effects, parametric EQ (6 preset user presets + 1), multiband compressor (6 + 1 preset user preset).
- Connectivity: USB Front for storage (USB, ...), rear USB port for PC / Mac connections midi in / out, front headphone (x2), rear jack outputs (Mono-left, right), jack for connecting a sustain pedal, footswitch jack for connection switch (start guide, etc. ..), stereo input jack, video output cintch (karaoke).
- Amplification with internal 2x12W integrated speakers.
- Light weight: 7.5 Kg for easy transport.
Usable once unpacked, this "backing keyboard" requires a little practice to exploit its full potential in terms of arrangements.
The monochrome LCD screen combined with a square wheel / rotary dial (same as on the Roland Jupiter 80) allows a quick editing and sound effects.
The device can even recognize the tone of a melody that you play with your right hand to create the corresponding agreements and support!
I use it for a little over a week. It must be said that the device is marketed since January 2012!
This is my first arranger keyboard (until then, I had two "old synths": a Korg M1 and a KORG WS-EX). I wanted a keyboard that is readily available without having to engage in laborious editions of sounds and effects.
The quality of most of the many sounds is stirring (the sounds of Fender Rhodes electric pianos, acoustic pianos and Hammond organs with Leslie are very realistic).
Many synth sounds "vintage" are present. The sound of the Oberheim OB-Xa in "Jump" Van Halen is of very realistic ..
The ability to connect a USB or MIDI files including karaoke to read, edit or add a track over solo is very interesting.
Far from being an improved version of the small keyboards / music boxes that Casio offers children for Christmas, this keyboard is a real arranger keyboard with the professional quality typical products ROLAND.
The internal amplification is quite good for home use or to repeat at home.