Md Max 11/09/2012

Pedaltrain Nano : Md Max's user review

«  Vive Nano technology to your home! »

• Partager
I use it for 15 days. Before I had to acquire a "flycase" from STAGG, whose fermettures been unsatisfactory in the long term, at the successive opening and fermetture.

Since I bought this Pedaltrain Nano, I only have 4 small pedal (can put 6 or TC type MXR taking the Pedaltrain to the vertical is possible! 7 or horizontal type seven RED WITCH sister or Lovepedal, Malekko), type or MXR TC Electronic, this tool is perfect for small pedal. Velcro is supplied nickel, no pedals do not move, the paradise full. Note that you will still have a lot of velcro for any other future pedals.

Pros: - strength, robustness, metal table
- Textile interior insulation, creating a real cockpit for effect pedals against any shock or temperature change.
- Velcro adhesive than perfectly, actually forced to removed the pedal crank.
- The Decomposition Systems home to a guitar top cover, very well thought out.

The -: - jacket too narrow to put anything other than the pedals, their jack attachment, possible string that connects them.

- Think about having a bag type backpack (quicksilver, Eastpak) in order to put all that is jacks, micro line, transformer, microwave. For my part, I have my bag, in which there's the Pedaltrain a BIG MUFF in a padded pouch inside my various files in a transparent plastic bag sealed + transformer, my mic its cover, picks, tuner spare all is well in the best of worlds final, although the cover is close

- The attachment system of any power block (type Burkey & Flatner Six or TRX Fuel tank or Voodoo lab) is very poorly thought what is paradoxical, since the overall tool Pedaltrain, its cover, is relatively well designed.

I put 8 because the cover and close the system attaches power supply that is relatively poorly thought out (even if I use a transformer), which is rather surprising for a well designed tool globally.

Finally I did not want to leave on a larger model, a junior, for example, because even if I could put my big muff fuzz, the cover of the junior is huge, is far too large (50 by 42 cm or less close). I wanted something more compact to take quite a backpack in hand, but I would hope to put my files inside the nano cover, which is not possible.

Despite all I remake this choice for my current setup. Player with Memory Man pedals or other large tool is not for you unless backpack on the road again ...