Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 2 w/ Soft Case
Pedaltrain Pedaltrain 2 w/ Soft Case
benoi31 benoi31

«  Practice »

Publié le 08/22/14 à 09:12
My family of pedals being slightly enlarged in as many years, and often repeating a distant from my place, I was getting a little tired of performing the same ritual every repeat unplug all at home, storing each pedal in its box / packaging bubble, although counting patches not to mention, power supplies, redo everything in reverse early again, and again at the end! It was getting seriously boring, so the solution of the pedalboard has gradually become very clear.

It's always painful to have to spend money for something that does nothing for a sonically (and I'll soon buy a power supply, same fight!).

However, it is relatively affordable Pedaltrain used compared to others. I relied on the junior initially but may have one for the same price, I did not hesitate for long.

And finally, not a single regret since once the pedals installed (fast and easy with the velcro) what it's convenient! Only 2 wires to disconnect reconnect, saving time and comfort crazy! Also everything is provided for the upgrade as, since you can add a power supply with the hardware provided, etc.

It is generally quite large, I felt very small with my 5 pedals (one ditto mini format), but it leaves room for future crises GAS (negative or positive? See ....) Very sturdy, strong, but not super heavy. Personally, it weighs less than my guitar when completed (but hey, it's a Les Paul ...), so it suits me fine. The carrying bag is practical and toned with his strap.

Only negative we now cover up: the cover, not very strong, which was rambling on the side. Nothing serious (it does not prevent the cover is closed properly), but it's a shame when we compare the strength of the pedalboard itself.

In short, nothing to throw in there, for the price it is a secondhand good deal, go for it!