Akai Professional MPC2000XL
Akai Professional MPC2000XL

MPC2000XL, Sampling Sequencer from Akai Professional in the MPC series.

suge 09/20/2005

Akai Professional MPC2000XL : suge's user review

• Partager
Value For Money : Poor
... Short, this sampler with the range from 60 bcf roger linn are a must for a designer-oriented hip hop music, with a sp 12 or 1200 and at the asr 10 sampler for over ten years is c the reference, today is c true computer but the question is simply whether you're a beatmaker or you're a fucking programateur computer! oh yes there are also "sampler" style home mv 8000 roland mpc 4000 or the machine but these are expensive and more complex for the same result because they are shielded from some functions which use really, thank you .. . and good prod.
ps. I put 10 for the mpc 2000 but I strongly advise the mpc 1000 to purchase nine

Very easy to use personal g started to make real with instrumentals, after several days, never open the manual, there is no point reading it you can just open it sporadically when it crashes.

Filters for me c enough because I only work with very rarely if ca dynamic question remains worth the sound is fat it looks like a mpc 3000.

I use the MPC 2000 XL sampler as principal for 3 years and g absolutely no complaints over price-quality level was what was being done better since landing the mpc 1000, I have a lot of samplers and I ais tried a dozen, today I urge those who wish to acquire a producing mpc 2000XL or better yet a mpc 1000, but never a 4000 is better put his tunes in the main ie a sampler / sequencer type mpc classic laissont and the widgets and other fantasies which are not used to much to Captain Kurk and mr spok ... salute.