- The PSR 350 is a synth arranger who is ultimately more a toy that another thing he is five octaves.
- It includes a connector jack which is output to headphones or a mixer (great), there is also a MIDI input and output.
- It does contain many sounds all the instruments (most common) but of a quality so poor (with exceptions) that we can use if one has any notion of music.
- There are some basic effects such as reverb and more ...
- The configuration is quite simple but the manual is pretty much clear and well explained is still necessary.
- I use (well, I have because you can not say that I use it) for over 3 years at the time I 'had no idea what could be the music using keyboards mail.
- This is a really key to get an idea of what is computer music, the touch is not worse (or better) than the 10-key MIDI keyboard ridiculous that all the marks out. Thank you DJ! If that is more a "plaything of luxury" that something else.
- The value for money is normal because there are still a number of possible ac a lovely piano sound and feel synth correct.
- It is difficult to say whether I would do this choice or not. Right now I would say no, of course, but at the time I did not know. For 200 euros more you can already have sth much better.
1 people did not find this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Mickey Wyhnner's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)