Arranger keyboard, 5 octaves
Basic MIDI connections and audio / headphone
over 700 sounds from the basic sounds and rhythm styles nbreux + variants
effects section a simple program (reverb, delay ...)
squenceur 16 tracks very easy to use, with punch in / out, quantification, etc. ... really good for recording fast sequences hard.
Config and navigation very simple in my opinion, this synth is just intended to be used quickly, as opposed to the multiple tanks in sub sub menus.
The edition of the sounds is low (normal is not a vritable "synthquot;, having said that the number of sounds in the machine may be sufficient, especially since all are very good, the natural - strings, brass (!!!), voice - to the pads), but effects can qq well altrer the original sound.
The manual is thick and very complete.
I use it for 5 years, and despite a more oriental synth equipment (ENSONIQ), I confess that I also used to record the first album ORAKLE, including the piano, which is gnial, or some sounds I could not do without.
+ The amount of sound and the simplicity of the menus (wheel, disk ...)
+ The sequencer very comprehensive and accessible
+ Medium grain very sound
+ Ergonomics, soliditbr /> - the output is MONO
- Limited edition sound
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Nephtali's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Arranger keyboard (5 octaves)
- MIDI connectors (MIDI IN, OUT and TO HOST)
- 707 sounds: pianos, Epianos, Clavinet, organ number, give, harmonica, acoustic guitars, electric, bass, synth bass, strings (ensembles and soloists), choirs, brass, woodwinds, synths lead, pads , percussion (xylophone, marimba, steel drums) drum kits, various sound effects (car, thunder, applause, etc.)..
- One hundred rhythm styles to four styles users.
- Effects many Varis (effects send and insertion) with intensity parameter.
- Squenceur 16 tracks with recording in real time and possibility to quantize, and punch in / out. Although suitable for recording fast models.
- Configuration gnrale trs simple, navigation is trs comfortable, no sub-menus endless "shortcuts" to your checks paramtres volume and change of instrument.
- Trs limited edition sounds, and for good reason, it is an arranger keyboard. Emphasis is placed on recording capacity. The stamps are generally good (they bnficient greatly advances on his Yamaha MODELS most advanced), but sr rev (too?) "Smooth". The sound should certainly be most common in the SERIES MODELS ISP and be proven for a long time but they plutt out their office.
- The edition of the effects is also limited: they are numerous, but non-parameter. For example, one can rgler the depth of a delay, but not his or her hard dcroissance factor.
Three "modes" effects are cumulative and simultanment Submitted: reverb, chorus and DSP. But we can combine the effects of a same mode in a same song. Eg impossibility of having a trmolo on a guitar at the same time a delay of a saxophone (2 DSP effects).
- Manuel fairly complete, one of the most pais t I've ever given to consult.
- I use it for 4 years. I did not choose by lightning, but plutt because I was fortunate to come across one end of SERIES consquente accompanies a decline in the price. Finally, a test even when I convinced about the quality of the machine.
+ Qualit global sounds (especially anything acoustic and electric pianos, organs, synths, but brass and wood dfendent not bad)
+ Effects of satisfactory quality (but not paramtrables), sensitivity to touch
+ Ergonomics of the machine (by an easy navigation wheel and shortcuts)
16 tracks + Squenceur simple but ergonomically advanced enough storage capacity for an arranger gnraliste of 1999 (internal memory, floppy disk)
Communication with the collection's outdoor + (MIDI)
- Low possibility of edition of sounds and effects (the inhrent CATEGORY)
With exprience (c'tait my first keyboard), I will now direct an arranger keyboard suprieur (because my finances allow me) but I have REALLY doubt the usefulness .