Ecler nuo 2.0
S6k S6k

«  Magic »

Publié le 09/24/13 à 04:16
Is rack?
I do not think, at least not for me

How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
2 ways to decks, one way or other to the microphone.

What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
RCA turntables, jacks, XLR, RCA or also for the center channel

The parametric equalizer is it?

The effects section is it integrated?
There is a knob 'send fx, "I never understood its usefulness

The general configuration is it simple?
Very easy for a beginner can be a bit special in terms of connectivity, but when you know it's simple.

The usual functions are they easily accessible?
Yes completely

The manual is clear and sufficient?
I did not, but I think if

Introduced she breath?
Not at the moment, and I hope as late as possible.

The equalizer is effective?
Altogether, this is the first time I used a precise equalizer! Note that there is a total cut of each knob.

How long have you use it?
3 months now

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Faders, they are extremely sensitive and unbreakable.

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
A Gemini console, a Numark M2, and Numark DXM, quality ecler stands out immediately!

How would you rate the quality / price?
For me it is the best deal I made in a long time!

With experience, you do again this choice?
Obviously, for the 100th and even more, I would not hesitate!