Vestax VMC-002
Vestax VMC-002
gontie gontie
Publié le 01/06/09 à 02:37
Everything has been said about it

The table is extremely simple, as already stated, the manual should not even exist;)

It's really strong point of this table and that's what I was looking for.

I usually listen to CDs and on radio sets that have a very good quality and among all these sets, the DJ MIDOR that really surprised me with a sound quality to die for. So I checked his site and saw that it was mixing with vestax.

What I want is a sound that sounds great anywhere and is very perceptive.
In addition, natural sounding combos, cut the midrange or bass during a transition and it works very well.

This is the only brand that sounds good on my car speakers rotten and yet I listen to CD compilations.

The only drawback is the breath that we hear in the headphone (fortunately not at the exit)

It is just that some days I use it. (Read the EDIT below)

Most
* The mixer is well ventilated.
* Good sound and still sound good
* The ability to switch and master cue for headphone listening (perfect for those who live in apartments)
* The price (€ 85 bought on Ebay), we can not do better
* Aesthetics of the table, when we see the image of AF we say it is really ugly. When we see it actually says: wow she is beautiful.
* The strength of the table, it exudes pro

Least
* Breath in the headphone (only the headphone but not in the master)
* A little bit of breath if you do not play a piece and only if it exceeds the volume of 6 / 10. But very honestly with music even lower, we really hear anything.

In short, as I read on these forums, it's really good mixer to start.

EDIT: After about 17 months of use, I am still very happy.
The only downside is that you rotate the knobs low too quickly, you hear a very slight noise. I would have to disassemble the table and I remove a little dust. However, it is not very troublesome because of the lower buttons are very sensitive and therefore must turn to hear the little differences.

EDIT 2010: the sound is still good but the knobs to make noise and it gets along very touched. Worse still for a button and in some cases it cuts half a second sound. In short it needs maintenance, but it would probably cost the price of the table.
So I spend a Xone 22