[NAMM] Akai MAX25 mini USB, MIDI & CV controller
Akai Professional exhibits at NAMM 2013 MAX25, a compact version of the MAX49 USB/MIDI/CV keyboard controller that was released in 2012.
MAX25 has all of the same features as MAX49, including CV/Gate output, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, a built-in step sequencer, expanded arpeggiator, and LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes.
Like MAX49, MAX25 will come with AkaiConnect automatic-mapping software and Mackie Control and HUI modes for instant compatibility with many DAWs.
- 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 4 LED touch faders
- Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VSTs
- 8 MPC pads, MPC Note Repeat, and MPC Swing
- 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks: 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
- Step sequencer and arpeggiator
- CV & Gate outputs (1V/Oct)
- Mackie Control and HUI modes
More information soon on www.akaipro.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer launches the iStudio stations Behringer introduces at NAMM 2013 the iStudio family of music docking stations for Apple iPad versions with 30-pin and Lightning connectors.
- [NAMM] Behringer launches U-Phoria USB interfaces Behringer introduces at NAMM 2013 four U-PHORIA USB audio interfaces equipped with Midas Xenyx mic preamps.
- [NAMM] AIR Vacuum Pro and Loop virtual synths AIR, the creator of the Ignite music creation software for the M-Audio keyboard controllers, launches two new virtual synthesizers at NAMM 2013.