yes 4 rack units
- How many lanes, bus attendant, departures, returns ...)?
3 microphone inputs with separate individually controlled echo / reverb / bass / treble / pan / volume
3 lanes 1 line / phono
2 line / phono
Line 3: line
2 lanes for micro
A master effects
1 master volume
1 corridor master volume
A replaceable crossfader
- What is the type of connectors (RCA, Jack, XLR ...)?
RCA conections for corridors
conection XLR / jack for Micos
6.35 conection jack for headphones
XLR conection to 12 v lighting console
- The effects section is it integrated?
yes echo on all inputs (microphone, cd, turntables)
transformer integrated voice + 12 / - 12
Output Boost for extra bass amp
assignment of the cross fader
- The general configuration is it simple?
extremely simple analogue desk, but complete
- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
- The manual is clear and sufficient?
No need, except perhaps on the assignment of the crossfader, mix quickly combination
- Introduced she breath?
I do not have this problem, there is a compressor. The only drawback are the knobs, but over time, understandably, a good cleaning and we go again
- How long have you use it?
about 7 years
- What is so special that you like most and least?
it has 4 inputs +
the headphone output is powerful
transformer voice is great for making games (find out what the song
that happens when he changes his tone)
the second output amplifier
the cross fader assignment
echo chambers on each microphone input
peak indicator on each mic input
the cross fader is interchangeable, the top would have been with the whole table and
LED meter in precise but personally I prefer traditional needle
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
yes but I can not make comparisons, I used 80 tracks etc ... which have nothing to do
- How would you rate the quality / price?
I had paid 2000 new French as she was worth more than double the time (model expo)
- With experience, you do again this choice?
Absolutely, a lot of table reaches the market, but did not arrive at the ankle.