CME Releases v2.0 Firmware
CME has announced latest version 2.0 firmware for their New UF series MIDI keyboards.
The CME New UF Series features a redesigned front panel providing more convenient control with many new shortcut functions and the addition of CME's U-CTRL functions.
New MIDI features include a built-in USB plug-and-play interface, a MIDI In added to the expansion slot, and a built-in full duplex wireless MIDI interface with error detection and 262-foot range. The new UF Series is available in four models ranging from 49 semi-weighted keys to 88 hammer-action keys and include many of the control features of their predecessor, such as eight assignable control knobs, nine assignable control faders, six sequencer remote buttons, and 20 built-in memory locations.
The major changes of the firmware are:
- - UF v2.0 firmware
- Adds Pro Tools modes in U-CTRL function,
- Adjusts the MIDI Route.
- Optimises the keyboard’s velocity sensitivity.
- Optimises the keyboard’s operating and display manner
- Rectifies the bank number errorwhen sending the tone data
- Stabilises the pitch bend transferring data.
- Fixes known bugs and errors
The full update will be free. Users can download it from CME website and select the relevant model to upgrade.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hercules XPS 2.150 Hercules expands their XPS branded multimedia speakers with the new XPS 2.150.
- Dangerous Bear Underground Prometheus X Dangerous Bear Underground has announced the release of Prometheus X, a new wave-sequencing sampler VSTi for Windows, with the same features as DBU's flagship Prometheus, except with a new 900 MB sfz soundset.
- Sylenth1 v2.2 Released Lennardigital has just released version 2.2. of this softsynth.