Cort SFX5
Cort SFX5
khorram khorram
Publié le 06/26/06 à 01:55
Korean made, solid top with pica. Rosewood fingerboard, 20 frets.
Fishman Classic 4T Prampli qualisation with three bands, volume and shine.
Mcaniques oil bath.
Jumbo baby form.
Impcable finish.

The handle is thin, it slides perfectly. The guitar is thin and lightweight (IDAL standing for concerts).

The cutaway allows good ACCS ais a recess to treble.

The one enters the heart of the matter:

Acoustics, the sound is more qu'honnte for a guitar in this range. Mtallique a bit, it is ideal for streaming arpges well. The sustain is long when it relavant.

For rhythm, the sound seeming to GNER mtallique little too aggressive for those who can not play without mdiator.

Once amplified, the prampli shows its capabilities by correcting default of acoustics (with particular brilliance rglage) and every time that little is versatile and adapts trs all styles of play quilisation The trs is effective.

I would put just a string of 8 for a half-serious twisting a little, change the nut adjusts the story.

I use it as a group with an electric parallle. She used to call home without making too much noise and I plugged into a Marshall Solost repqu 50RS on a 2 * 1000 watt sound system (no concern for the concerts so)

I had a view of the Cort SFX 10 before but try both (acoustic and amplified), I noticed that the big diffrence is especially in the finish (back pommel for the main SFX 10 ).
Beware though, the former prampli SFX5 silent much worse than the Classic 4T I have on my own so be careful if you find one used.

At least for 380 (jack, strap and carrying case available) I think it's a good scratch and trs I would do without this choice hsiter.