« His Very Equilib »Publié le 07/02/10 à 09:49
* Which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...): Bozeman Montana
* How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration? Gibson pickups, preamp gibson
* The handle is it nice? It is a pleasure to play such an instrument
* Access to acute (last string) Is it easy? Yes
* Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? Yes
* Gets it easy to sound good? It sounds very balanced, easy to use in studio or live on pop / rock but not only.
* Are they suitable for your style of music? Yes
* With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? Whether in the studio with microphones and largediaphragm good preamp, or in concert via a DI.
* What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)? The natural sound is rather round, with the preamp sound is a little crystaline.
* For how long have you been using it? 4 years
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
Most: the handle, the sound
The least the style a bit flashy
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes Gibson Hummingbird, songwriter, Taylor 714CE, Breelove OM series
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yes, without hesitation