Gibson J-185 EC
Gibson J-185 EC
brunococo brunococo
Publié le 02/22/08 à 10:48
USA, but the model with key and bridge ebony mustache, I have not tried the new model.
Fishman Preamp
The handle is perfect until I found better.

A handle perfect for me.
Cutaway so good access to acute.
Body is a jumbo big enough so do not expect a mini template.
Its superb acoustics, you have to play connected with the preamp which gives a lot of sounds possible.

I play mostly rock and blues, perfect to accompany herself singing.
The bass is huge, the sound is balanced, personally I've never played on an acoustic sound as good but I have not tried all the guitar ...
When I play it on an amp on my fender deluxe reverb reissue 65, it is not an amp for electro but the sound is great anyway.
Not recommended for gypsy jazz, too low, its too loose.

I have 2 years is the love of my life now.
The magnitude of sound.
I searched for more than six months to replace my celebrity who has 20 years, I have tried many models (Martin, Taylor ...) I fell in love despite the price, when you love .. .
Value for money: Made in the USA by hand very expensive compared to models of other brands made in Asia.
I'm disappointed but by no means makes great Guild guitars made in China and if you have not the money for a Gibson is an alternative that is very interesting, but it is a matter of taste it is n ' that engages me.