Jm Forest FCJ52C
Jm Forest FCJ52C

Acoustic-electric Folk/Western guitar from Jm Forest .

kironmars kironmars
Publié le 03/11/10 à 02:17
There are not many apparently outstanding.
Very good guitar once connected with a beautiful crystal clear the side of the massive fund meets all expectations. Without the plug is better to play alone because she does not have a huge projection.
Side handle is a guitar as a sculptor, namely that it is not easy, we must hold on one side but I like this instrument, the guitarist to make the sound more than the guitar.
I love this guitar and comparing it to a takamine santafée I had in the past I would say it has one side less easy in the game but that's why I prefer it, it responds better to a jazz style.
The less friendly side is a lack of accuracy in shades and holding an average agreement, besides, I'll change it on the field and those of mechanical origin are of poor quality.

There are not many apparently outstanding.