Yamaha APX500II

Publié le 12/19/12 à 13:33

USE

SONORITS

NOTICE GLOBAL

This is my 2nd acoustic guitar (an old Vantage used the early 80 possde that a bass drum, so a fantastic bass sound - I bassist). Jai Mount a group in 2009 (a singer and me) where I played guitar. Then a guitarist (finally) has arrived and I was able to keep the bass. I still play the acoustic guitar and electric on some songs, especially when I sing. So I can give rel opinion.

Good cots: lightweight, pleasant, good sound original post (branch on my sound through a DI, the sound is excellent as well smoothly quen attack), good mcaniques which although take note, knobs, and effective qualiseur tuner, consumes little battery, beautiful, strong, good finish resists very well to time and trimballage at concerts and sudden changes in temperature ( Home> Car> Road> Concert Hall, t winter, etc.), very balanced handle very pleasant, easy to play, Aiges available for this type of guitar.
Bad cots: The body as narrow sound (guitar non branch is relatively small and especially his little bass sound saturates lon if hit too hard the strings (beware some passion. pieces). That's all!
There are similar and cheaper guitars (Ibanez TCY10E) similar and very lifelike and the same price (AEG10E Ibanez, Ibanez AEL10E) and similar to the same price but much more beautiful (TCM50E Ibanez, Ovation CC24S-5 , Ovation Standard Elite 6778AX-5). But I'll keep it because since 2009 she is doing its job and she has not aged and I am not an example of caution.