Alesis M1Active MKII
Alesis M1Active MKII

Active Monitor from Alesis belonging to the M1 series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« Use these for your mix! »

Publié le 08/02/11 à 10:29
The Alesis Monitor 1 MKII Passive Monitors give a great accuracy and flat response at an unbelievable price. They are Magnetically shielded to allow close proximity to video and computer monitors which is great for my setup because my monitors are right beside my computer monitor. I was skeptical about these monitors at first but decided to give them a try. They have great hi,mid, and low range and give you an accurate sound during your mix. Other monitors are too heavy on the low in and makes your mix way to muddy. These have a crystal clear sound that any engineer can appreciate.

The sound is crystal clear and you cant beat it for 300 dollars. All of the dynamics of these monitors are great, and you would be surprised what they can do. I have been using them for about 3 years now and recently made them my #1 monitors over the KRK. These speakers have a nice sleek black design that can fit into any studio theme/color system. I was also impressed with the bass response from the 6.5 inch woofers, however it does not drown out the mid-range, which is very important in your mix.

I tried the krk's, and they thump like no other. But when putting it in a different system the mix had way too much bass and low ended. So I went with the MKII's and haven't had a second thought yet. I compare these to the big studio monitors that you pay top dollar for. These monitors will give you the mix you need in any genre of music. The best part about these monitors is you can turn them up and crank them with a problem, the sound will still be crystal clear. The price tag was 300 dollars when I purchased these, and after listening to them for 3 years. I would of paid 800 for them if I had too. Alesis put out a great product with these MKII's.