Klinger Favre STUDIO 15
Klinger Favre STUDIO 15
funkakuchi funkakuchi
Published on 07/17/07 at 05:13
- Same, I do not have, but I also had the opportunity to listen in the auditorium Klinger Favre.
- For lovers of sound, these speakers might as well find their place in the studio / mastering's home for listening without concessions.
- The chain KF: amplifier, D / A converter, cables, foot and pregnant.

- The sound from these speakers is very balanced, it highlights the defects of a bad mix CD or poorly mastered.
- The sound image is such that it's like to musicians for acoustic styles.
- Beacuoup of detail, dynamic, no sense of compression, the breathing, silence and impacts are transcribed to the best of ways.

I have had the opportunity to hear that during a MIDI after WHOLE Listening and comparisons, but enough to realize that their quality is not afraid of words, non-standard.
The search for the "best ever" the stops for me, I know that my monitoring system will include speakers KF, I found what I wanted.
The price is certainly accordingly, but I think if you compare to other brands or high-fidelity high-end studio, the KF have much chance to win.
I'm saving already to be able to buy a pair, not necessarily Studio 15, but a pair of KF, of course.
Also be aware that the entire string that was listening, the speakers only with a lower channel audio would be less well used, but would still be above the others.
To listen absolutely!