Meyer Sound Amie now shipping
Meyer Sound announces the availability of their Amie precision studio monitor.
Developed in conjunction with Skywalker Sound, Meyer Sound’s Amie precision studio monitor is described as a flexible high-performance linear loudspeaker created with the needs of top sound professionals in mind. Built to last with high-quality materials and announced up to par with Meyer Sound’s quality control standards, Amie promises flat frequency & phase responses, great imaging, uniform coverage and great power-to-size ratio. It is primarily aimed at those looking for studio monitors for film, broadcast or gaming post-production.
- Input type: 10 kOhm impedance, electronically balanced
- Connectors: XLR 3-pin female input (with XLR 3-pin male loop output)
- Wiring: Pin 1: Chassis/earth through 1
- AC Power connectors: powerCON 20 inlet (with loop outlet) - Safety Rated Voltage Range 100–240V AC, 50–60 Hz
- Power consumption: 16W (Idle)/ 72W (Full Output)
- Physical dimensions: 9.00 inches W x 15.30 inches H x 13.24 inches D (229 mm x 389 mm x 336 mm)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- Enclosure: premium birch plywood with low-gloss, textured black finish
- Mounting: 3/8"-16 threaded side attachment points; optional M-MUB U-bracket with 1-3/8 inch pole mount adapter
Price varies greatly with quantity, from $3,500 for a single unit down to $3000 apiece for 2 to 4 bought at once, and even downer to $2,100 apiece from 25 - and perhaps even less based on a case by case basis over 100 units. More details at Meyer Sound's website and online shop.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.