Samson Technologies Resolv A8
Samson Technologies Resolv A8
hhub17 hhub17

«  "Pop!" and nothing »

Publié le 06/19/10 à 00:41
Active speakers for a home studio ... therefore monitoring, loyal and with so clear and powerful bass.

They serve me as listening to music in everyday life, from the computer.

Connected to a mixer Alesis Multimix 4 USB, which I can just plug in, with sound output of the computer.

At first glance, very happy with the sound, pure, clear, apparently neutral, and with very low present but without bearings, very clear and precise.

They are placed on a marble fireplace, so it does not move, even when one walks into the room. The positioning means is (a little too high and close together) but the stability copy.

Frequency curve: if it was not neutral (in my opinion it is), you can adjust the treble between-2dB, 0dB, +2 dB and +4 dB. I leave it to zero, I do not feel the need to change, it is flat and I'm still on half power. Moreover there is a small step to resolve the half-power at exactly the same level both speakers, it's a good idea for neighbors.

Dynamics: I do not know if it is really respected in relation to what at first (big debate), except that since leaving my guitar amp, or from live electroacoustic, the dynamic seems to correspond well with my game

The stereo image: well here we see the limits of the stereo mixes of my poor, and cons of a big band successfully recorded, all impeccably clear, it is all the instruments in space. So very good I think.

The clear sound and accurate: yes, there's no picture, that's exactly what I wanted. And listen for hours without fatigue, even at relatively high volume.

I've had it 6 months now.

I have not tried it, I had no time to walk, or desire to go buy in a store and then go shopping on the Internet at a German supplier (Th ....) So j I tried to take the FA had, price ranges and size of HP to get an idea of ​​the ideal speaker for my case.

What I love most: the sound when it works.

What I like least: the left speaker is a big "pet" the connection, and sometimes it doesn't even more, to throw. Sure, it's marked "Made in China" and we already had opinions on such incidents. I'll do with TH ... but I threw the cartons.

So the value becomes zero at this level, a single speaker for stereo, and the price of a pair! ! !

With experience, I will come back after trying the service TH, or have opened the beast to redo the soldering C.. that Mr. ... !

Hence the final score rather low, but it's normal in such cases.