Allen & Heath ML3000-24
Allen & Heath ML3000-24

Analog Mixer from Allen & Heath belonging to the ML3000 series.

El Castor (was DDNetweaver) El Castor (was DDNetweaver)
Publié le 06/04/06 à 03:17
Console 24 votes, 2 stereo, 8 aux, 8 VCA, 4 subgroups
while XLR or TRS
insert double (one jack in and out)
4-band EQ with 2 semi-parametric

one regret, no XLR split ass console

Analog console, so everything is accessible directly using a ki know.

there are enough very reduced manual, etc. for VCA

Console transparent, which produces a very clear and clean. We were able to create a mix cd directly from the facade.

I use it on benefits Picardy, I like the VAC, on a rare 24-track console.
Ke rental, so I know the set.
For the choice, I'm pretty soundcraft, so good if I can get I take soudncraft me it suits me quite qd Similarly, the already high level c