[NAMM] Crest Audio HP-W
Crest Audio introduces the HP-W professional mixing console, a continuation of its HP-Eight™ Series consoles.
The HP-W is available in 28-, 36- and 44-standard mono input frames, with four full stereo channels, eight mono Automix™ channels (automix is a gain-sharing protocol that allows increased gain before feedback) and two stereo line returns.
The HP-W mixing console features a four-band, double-swept mid EQ, eight analog subgroups, 100 mm faders, two-channel matrix, talkback and monitor systems, eight-scene mute, a stereo ambient mic input and two alternate outputs with processing.
The console also includes 10 aux sends on each input channel with fader flip functions to enable use as a monitor mixer, plus four stereo line input channels with EQ, assignment and aux sends capable of handling dual-mono or split-track signals.
The HP-W is available now from authorized Crest Audio dealers.
Key features :
- 44, 36 or 28 standard mono input channels.
- Eight analog subgroups.
- 10 auxes.
- Eight mono gain-sharing Automix™ input channels.
- 11 x 2 matrix.
- Four fully stereo input channels with assignments that can also handle dual-mono or split- track applications.
- Two stereo line returns on 60 mm faders with assignment and two aux sends.
- One stereo ambient mic input with four aux sends.
- XLR and ¼” connectors on all mono inputs.
- Individual 48-volt phantom power, mic/line and polarity reverse switches on all mono input channels.
- Fader Flip function on aux outputs places aux masters on faders in place of groups & L/R.
- 100 mm faders on mono inputs, auto mix inputs, stereo inputs, groups and separate left, right and mono outputs.
- Four-band, double-swept mid EQ.
- Eight microprocessor-controlled mute scenes.
- Two alternate outputs that can be sourced from L, R, M or matrix outputs (stereo compressor, expander and limiter on both).
- XLR connectors on aux outputs.
- Full talkback and monitor systems.
- Internal power supply with provision for external, redundant supply.
- Modular input blocks of eights channels for ease of service.
- Made in the U.S.A..
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Crest Audio CV-20 Crest Audio proudly introduces the CV-20 live-sound mixing console, a VCA audio mixing solution designed for applications such as front-of-house, monitors and monitors from front-of-house.
- [NAMM] C&T Naked Eye Roswellite Crowley and Tripp announced today the release of the Naked Eye Roswellite™ ribbon microphone, coinciding with increased production of the company’s nanomaterial processes.
- [NAMM] Tascam DR-1 Tascam launches DR-1, an affordable portable recorder working with 1GB SD Card.