Inkel MX-991
Inkel MX-991
Petit zicos Petit zicos

«  good enough for the time »

Published on 07/04/14 at 13:41
could easily put in a rack to be provided skillful hands with a bit of aluminum angle (sides can be dismantled easily).

found the RCA jack and 6.35.
no auxiliary.

very mild effect.

little more on my model was MK2, there are two power outlets in the back respectively controlled by two switches on the front next to the "power". This will start two turntables to wedge in tempo.

easy to use

for local use, we forget it's there.
However in a garage for a boom, push the fader level is accompanied by a rather audible breath.

the corrector is to leave it on 0 and not to use.

I had about 10 years
this was the time when I was doing the record store to friends.
his look was undeniably an asset but it does not sound. So who cares can be.

no pb with separate bulbs of VU meters that I had to change.

The effects are very basic and lack a little effect. But their advantage is to be there and allow a minimum of comfort.

the fader left right 2 phono channels are not coupled. He had to find a trick to bridge together with a plastic jumper.
if you had to mix the 4 fader to move and it was not too practical.

for value for money it was great.
it was to use primarily disco mode and not zicos mob who plays himself. for which it would not agreed above to register.

I put average especially considering the time notes. and then this little review by nostalgia for a time when I put all my pocket money in the gear of music reproduction. which was rather limited means.

Today for the price if I found one, I rather seek a behringer whose equipment and sound quality is no comparison possible even occas and neighboring price.