[NAMM] Soundcraft GB2R 12.2 & 16
Soundcraft expands their popular GB series with the GB2R, a 19 inch rack-mountable mixer avaible either in 16 mono inputs or 12 mono inputs variants.
The GB2R are 19 inch rack-mountable mixers designed specifically for smaller installations in churches and performance venues, or for small portable PA systems.
The GB2R 16 version offers 16 mono inputs to a stereo mix output and the GB2R 12.2 features 12 mono inputs, two full-feature stereo inputs and two group busses, each model having 6 auxiliary sends. They inherits both the GB30 Mic preamplifier and GB30 Equaliser designs from the GB4 and GB8. Every input has a pre/post switchable direct output for recording or effects sends.
The connector section is contained in a rotatable pod, allowing cable access from the top of the mixer if sat on a table-top, or from the rear when mounted in a 19” rack.
On the stereo inputs on the 12.2 model, connectors are provided for both Mic and Line inputs. With Mic signals routed to the local channel, the Line inputs are available as stereo returns to the main mix bus. Two stereo returns and a 2-track input are also provided.
An internal universal voltage PSU avoids external power supply connections.
- 19” Rackmountable console
- 16 channel version, with 16 mono inputs, Stereo Mix and Mono Sum Outputs and 6 Aux Outputs. - Total Inputs to Mix: 22
- 12.2 channel version, with 12 mono inputs and 2 stereo inputs, 1 Stereo Sub Group Output, Mix and Mono Sum Outputs, and 6 Aux
- Outputs - Total Inputs to Mix: 26 (when Mics used on stereo input)
- Rotatable connector pod for top or rear cable entry
- 8 (GB2R-16) or 10 (GB2R-12.2) busses
- 2 full feature stereo inputs (GB2R-12.2 version)
- GB30 Mic preamp and precision EQ on inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power on every mic input
- 100Hz Hi-pass filter
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 100mm faders
- Stereo Mix Output and separate Mono Sum output
- Record output
- Internal Universal switched mode PSU