The TASCAM LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone who needs a sounding mix.
• 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
• (8) stereo 1/4" TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
• 1U rack mountable
• Mic input with trim control on front panel
• 2-segment LED meter per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
• ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
• Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
• 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
• XLR balanced outputs for ST1 and ST2/AUX
• Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
• Ground lift switch and terminal
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.