Yamaha MG16/6FX
Yamaha MG16/6FX

Analog Mixer from Yamaha belonging to the MG FX series.

tarame tarame
Publié le 12/15/07 à 09:11
Console Rack 19 "
10 mono channels, 4 stereo channels
semi-parametric EQ
built-in effects
2 to 4 lanes would have been better

Easy and common functions easily accessible
The manual is very well thought out with many examples that help

The preamp is not bad, it's not Behringer, and I find the breath minimal.
As for the equalizer and it boost the sound so weird so if its settings must be made again.
Personal I set off at a neutral I made my balance and I refine the equalizer in the final. It's still a useful little gadget but it's better a real equalizer

I use it for 4 years and am quite happy although I am beginning to be limited ways.
It is a good model to start with and it satisfied any group up to 7 people in small rooms, but because the battery quickly takes a lot of ways.
I had an old soundcraft not too bad and I tried a behringer there's no photo, yam is more the price / quality ratio is excellent.
She used amp with 2 front (Yam and Phonic) 2 celestion speaker boxes and 2 Eminence 2x1100w all for rms amp with an intermediate + 2enceintes yam (2x500w rms) in return and it's ben nickel.
I would do without hesitation that choice