Korg microKORG
1/1974
Korg microKORG

Analog Modeling Synth from Korg belonging to the micro series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Needs an extra oscillator, but probably be improvised by using the timbres. Other than that, it's fine.

Price paid

£244 (€350)

A bit tedious to edit at times, but the time taken up is worth it. Within an hour I had some pretty rich phat sounds going. Loads of people complain about it's mini-keys, but for me they actually suit me since i've got tiny hands (it's true) Because of tis I can play twice as fast as my MIDI keyboard with full-sized keys.

Real phat sounds from this little guy. Well it is basically using the same sound engine as the mighty MS2000...

Looks pretty solid and even though most of it is made of plastic, it actually quite fooled me for it to be made of metal.

I love this little beast, so much that I canceled my order for my MS2000B before I got this.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Future_Ninja ( 7-, 2005)