The Persephone markII features a new Eowave ribbon and a new synthesis architecture,d esigned to make it possible to play different sounds simulteaneously, to modulate one sound source with another while playing, and more.
- 2 analogue oscillators with tune, fine tune, space
- 12dB lowpass filter with adjustable resonance and frequency
- LFO and variable LFO speed & depth
- duophonic pressure and position sensitive ribbon
- variable ribbon scale from 1 to 10 octaves
- halftone mode
- 16 routing presets (8 fixed, 8 assignable)
- optical modulation key
- 2 pedals (optional)
- pressure on the ribbon
- positions 1&2 on the ribbon
- CVout 1/2/3/4
- MIDI in/out
- 2 pedal in
- audio out
- external power supply
- duophonic ribbon
- 2 analogue oscillators
- 4 CV
- 16 routing presets
- variable scale
- June 2009
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.