Eowave is now shipping the Domino, an analogue synthesizer with a VCO in the tradition of MS20 and TB303.
The VCO, filter & VCA are transistor made. This transistor architecture gives Domino a raw sound. The VCO offers a mix between sawtooth and square. Pulsewidth can be modulated by the LFO. The filter is a 24dB resonant filter. The analogue envelope range is from 1ms to 10s with attack, decay, sustain/release. The LFO has 8 different waveforms. On waveform 8, the modulation wheel can replace the LFO. MIDI CC 8 to 16 can transform the LFO in a sequencer to modulate pitch, pulsewidth, filter cutoff.
The VCA can be modulated by a gate or by an envelope. In the legato mode, playing notes will generate glide between two notes. The glide time can be edited via MIDI CC. A few more features were added like an arpeggiator and an accent recognition capability: all velocity values above 100 are recognized as an accent.
- 1 Analog oscillator from saw to square with tune and mix.
- LFO modulation.
- Pulsewidth modulation.
- 24 dB resonant filter.
- Envelope modulation and LFO modulation of the filter.
- LFO with Speed and Type parameters.
- LFO syncable to MIDI clock.
- Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain.
- Analog VCA.
- Env / gate switch.
- Direct access to all parameters.
- Connections: MIDI In, Audio Out, Ext power supply, Audio In.
- Size (in cm): 18.5 x 12 x 5.5.
Pricing & Availability:
The Domino is available to purchase for 250 EUR excl. VAT.
More information: Eowave
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.