Xenophone is a new mono-synth model which circuit is 100% analogue and can be driven remotely from a computer with a special designed software.
The Xenophone can be used as a standalone instrument or an entirely programable synth. Its responds to MIDI messages, CC and NRPN. It ships with the XEditor editor (standalone and plug-in) with which you can control and automate the synth parameters via MIDI and transfer patches between the module and the computer.
- 3 oscillators
- 2 sub-oscillators adjustable to –1 or –2 octaves
- Multiple waveforms, including two new that combine portions of triangle + square and saw + square, these waveform parts can be controlled via the Shape parameter
- 3 ring modulators
- 3 LFOs with 6 waveforms
- White, pink, red and C64 pitched noise generators (the latter is a sort of lo-fi that can be played as an oscillator)
- 1 multimode VCF with 10 filter types, including two new designed by cascading 18/12dB low-pass and 6dB high-pass filters with custom feedback
- 3 DAHDSR envelope generators (1ms to 30s) with 4 styles (Linear, RC, RC2, EXP) and Hold
- Loop option for all the envelopes
- Modulation matrix with 33 sources and 50 destinations
- Analog distortion
- Digital stereo delay and reverb effects
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, Latch button, gate control and 15 time divisions
- 16×4 step sequencer with Note-Slide feature (each track can be used as a source in the modulation matrix)
- 26 rotary encoders (96 steps per rotation) and 27 buttons
- 2 knobs act like mod wheel and aftertouch
- 2×20 digits OLED screen and 88 LEDs
- 512 sound programs
- Aluminum chassis with wooden sides
- Stereo outputs on balanced 1/4" jacks
- 1/4" output
- 1/4" unbalanced input for external signal
- 1/4" CV input
- MIDI In and Out
- USB port
No information regarding the price and availability, visit www.hypersynth.com/xenophone.html for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.