HyperSynth introduces the Xenophone synth
Xenophone is a new mono-synth model which circuit is 100% analogue and can be driven remotely from a computer with a special designed software.
The Xenophone can be used as a standalone instrument or an entirely programable synth. Its responds to MIDI messages, CC and NRPN. It ships with the XEditor editor (standalone and plug-in) with which you can control and automate the synth parameters via MIDI and transfer patches between the module and the computer.
- 3 oscillators
- 2 sub-oscillators adjustable to -1 or -2 octaves
- Multiple waveforms, including two new that combine portions of triangle + square and saw + square, these waveform parts can be controlled via the Shape parameter
- 3 ring modulators
- 3 LFOs with 6 waveforms
- White, pink, red and C64 pitched noise generators (the latter is a sort of lo-fi that can be played as an oscillator)
- 1 multimode VCF with 10 filter types, including two new designed by cascading 18/12dB low-pass and 6dB high-pass filters with custom feedback
- 3 DAHDSR envelope generators (1ms to 30s) with 4 styles (Linear, RC, RC2, EXP) and Hold
- Loop option for all the envelopes
- Modulation matrix with 33 sources and 50 destinations
- Analog distortion
- Digital stereo delay and reverb effects
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, Latch button, gate control and 15 time divisions
- 16x4 step sequencer with Note-Slide feature (each track can be used as a source in the modulation matrix)
- 26 rotary encoders (96 steps per rotation) and 27 buttons
- 2 knobs act like mod wheel and aftertouch
- 2x20 digits OLED screen and 88 LEDs
- 512 sound programs
- Aluminum chassis with wooden sides
- Stereo outputs on balanced 1/4" jacks
- 1/4" output
- 1/4" unbalanced input for external signal
- 1/4" CV input
- MIDI In and Out
- USB port
No information regarding the price and availability, visit www.hypersynth.com/xenophone.html for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A rack version of the Prophet 12 on the way Dave Smith was interviewed by a german magazine and announced that he is working on a rack version of his Prophet 12 synth.
- New SE Edition of the Mopho Keyboard Synth Dave Smith will launch at the end of the month a special edition of his Mopho analog synth with keyboard.
- A 3rd run of Solaris available for pre-order John Bowen is now accepting pre-orders for the third run of 50 Solaris digital synthesizers.