Jomox SunSyn MK2
The SunSyn 2.0 will be manufactured again in a very small run, Jomox announced
Jomox say they have given a visual facelift to their 8-voice device, while undertaking the task of acquiring the rare yet necessary parts to enable this new production.
The word "8-fold storable modular system" would describe this unit in a much better fashion. Each voice is a monophonic complex synthesizer of its own.
The special idea of the SunSyn is the following list of features:
- 2 analog VCOs
- 2 digital wavetables/samples - uploadable
- Analog x-pole filters with morphing
- Analog envelopes
- Digital LFOs
- Analog routing matrix, which takes 50% of the hardware space on each voice card.
Pricing & Availability
The SunSyn Mk2 is available in white or black color with purple stripes. At your choice are standard black plastic knobs as well as metal knobs in gold, ruthenium or black with a shining surface - without extra charge.
Important note: the Jomox SunSyn 2 retails for € 4999, the order must be paid up front and the SunSyn 2 has a delivery time of about 3-4 weeks.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Doepfer Dark Time Sequencer Doepfer has an analog sequencer in development intended as an add-on for their Dark Energy synth.
- Korg microSAMPLER Bonus Sample Pack Korg has announced the microSAMPLER Bonus Sample Pack, a collection of sampled sounds available as a free download to all microSAMPLER users.
- Gator GKPE Keyboard Cases Gator's new ATA TSA keyboard cases are designed with a foam wedge blocking system, specifically for the new Yamaha Motif XF6, XF7, & XF8 keyboard workstations.