Analogue Solutions Leipzig-k
Analogue Solutions introduces Leipzig keyboard version.
Analgue Solutions aimed to design a keyboard monosynth that looked like it has been beemed back from the past. True, it has an LCD to edit the MIDI functions, but why make life hard! Thick wooden end panels and top panel wood and aluminium spun knob-caps add to the effect. Details such as this don't come cheap, but the added cost of the hardware to get the right hardware was not omitted or the design compromised.
They wanted to design a synth that truly looked the part and had all those classic vintage synth details, and no expensive or time has been spared to bring that. The quality of design, workmanship and detailing is all of top quality. The case is rugged 1.2mm steel, thick wood sides, powder coated metal, silk-screened legend, aluminium apped knobs and more.
KEY FEATURES OF LEIPZIG-k:
- * Pure analogue voice circuitry
* Fat Moog style filter
* Velocity sensitive keyboard
* CV/Gate outputs, so can be used as a 1V/octave CV controller keyboard for your modular system
* CV/Gate inputs to voice circuit so can be controlled by an analogue sequencer or similar
* All jack sockets are 6.35mm (1/4" 'big' jacks)
* Mod Wheel
* Pitch Bend Wheel
* Performance section (mod wheel control of LFO2 - i.e. vibrato/wahwah)
* Pure vintage style inspired design
* Lots of blue LEDs!
* 2 VCOs with Glide/Portamento and Sub-VCOs.
* Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
* Extra tone controls and circuits for more sound variety e.g. LFO, CrossMod.
* Rugged steel construction
* 'vintage' wood design.
* Spun aluminium topped knobs
* LCD for MIDI set-up editing
* MIDI In for software sequencer control of CV/Gate
* MIDI Thru
* MIDI Out: pitchbend, mod wheel, velocity and note data is transmitted. Local on/off feature
Price without delivery and taces is 899 UK Pounds.