Anamono is a monophonic analogue feedback synthesizer with built-in programable and controlable granular effects processor, 2 analogue filters, an analogue output stage with VCA and overdrive, a g-RAY analogue feedback synthesis system, 2 oscillators, a ringmodulator and many modulation sources, including 2 newly engineered and very flexible step-modulators.
- Monophonic analogue feedback synthesizer with build in granulator/delay effects.
- 2 oscillators with waveforms morphable from sine to triangle to saw to square to noise and with osc sync.
- 2 analogue filters – 1 multimode (lpf, bpf, hpf) and 1 bpf.
- 1 digital multimode filter.
- New Gotharman engineered analogue feedback circuit with g-RAY – NEW sound creating possibilities.
- Analogue VCA and overdrive – fully controllable.
- Programable and controllable 16-step step granulator – Delay/granulator times up to 1.5 second.
- Ring modulator, that can process both internal sounds and sound coming via the external audio input.
- External audio input lets you process any sound with Anamono’s filters, g-RAY feedback circuit, granulator/delay, ringmodulator and analogue overdrive.
- 2 envelopes and 2 step-modulators, all having 2 sets of settings, that can be morphed between, using any modulation source.
- 2 LFO’s with morphable waveforms and key-sync.
- 256 preset memory locations.
- All parameters controlable with MIDI NRPN numbers – Many direct with MIDI controller.
- PC editor will soon be available.
More details are available here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.