The VST Little Phatty Editor is available in Windows and Mac (Intel and non-Intel) versions and supports a wide variety of VST hosts, Moog says.
This is designed to allow total management of custom sounds directly within the user’s sequencing and music production environment.
The following actions are supported:
- Full editing of all Little Phatty preset parameters via MIDI CC messages
- Automation of all LP parameters in real time through the VST host application
- Save/Load presets to and from the Little Phatty
- Presets can be saved in VST Editor format
Pricing & Availability
VST Little Phatty Editor is available for Windows and Mac OS X in the VST instrument plug-in format. It is available directly from Moog Music for $69.
More info at www.moogmusic.com/littlephatty/?section=product&product_id=21347.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.