Apple iMac G5 2 Ghz
Apple iMac G5 2 Ghz

Apple Desktop from Apple belonging to the iMac series.

memson memson
Published on 06/25/06 at 06:24
Bjr,

I tried to make a request for an opinion, but not possible to write a comment in the section so I'm doing that QLQ ii esprant in a rponde me.

I just bought a digi 002 and a command 8 and I admit that I'm pretty paumer on the optimal configuration of the Mac I'd like to buy. Not enough way for a dual proc G5. So I turn on Imac G5 or Mac mini, or iBook G4 .. but what to choose ??? how much ram ?? how many plug before ca bug ?? what proc? FW 400 or 800 ?? Finally, if QLQ work on the same configuration is what he can give me his opinion meri advance!