< Tous les avis dB Technologies DVA T4
dB Technologies DVA T4
iris master iris master

«  We could have believed. »

Published on 10/23/12 at 02:43
How long have you use it?

-Dj Used 3 times test + 1 time in DJ Equipment heard live

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

- Although sre more pro model (Nexo Geo (d, T), L acoustics), but I was looking for a small inexpensive model of good quality.

-What Is the particular feature you like best?

Well not much really. The size of the fund is very intressante and also level up. Connectors and angles are very easy to use.

-What Is the particular feature you like least?
So having regard some reviews AF I notice that most people who use this system are DJs. As sound engineer I really do not understand what we can love in this system (even for dj) because an electro sound must necessarily move correctly. I notice that this system pushed his once well has no dynamics only feature is pretty dsolant. The dispersion of sound is mediocre (but hey we will put in the account of the size of the funds). I highly dconseille to do live with a => Big problem at the top mdium it is mandatory a wedge to white noise. And do not even talk sound pressure once in front of the system. Dj ing or its tendency to push the system too and rsultat, the acoustic pressure is too strong. OUi it is a plug and play system very inexpensive but I strongly dconseille to buy this system. Looks like it's a bit of a line array "general public". I mean by that we see this system DNAS ect the music store catalogs. It is not for me an audio system pro. At this price the go for another sound system (not forcment line array).