The CharterOak PEQ-1 is an active equalizer.
It is delivered with a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor.
- Frequency Response 20Hz-22kHz, +0.3dB / –0.5dB (EQ out); +0.3dB / –0.10dB (EQ in).
- Unit is –1.5dB@10Hz / –0.5dB@50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. 6V): 0.085%.
- Cross Talk -95dB@10kHz / –90dB@20kHz
- Signal to Noise -100dB
- Maximum Output 16V RMS (balanced).
- Input Impedance 600 Ohms (transformer balanced)
- Output Impedance 600 Ohms (transformer balanced)
- Dimensions Standard 2RU / Length 19” Height 3.5”
No pricing or availability info yet, but it will probably be quite expensive.
For more, check out our video of this product.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pictures of NAMM 2015 Once again this year, Audiofanzine and Modernpics partnered at NAMM 2015 to bring you the best moments of the event.
- Audiofanzine turns 15! 15 years ago, a musician who wanted to produce his work created a small website…
- [NAMM][VIDEO] End of the day at NAMM We are closing this third day at NAMM 2014 with this sweet moment that reminds us to never go by appearances….