[NAMM] IK Multimedia iRig Stomp
IK Multimedia introduces iRig Stomp, a stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Guitar and bass players can now integrate their iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup
iRig Stomp is based on AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with iOS guitar/amp/instrument apps. With its standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP has various features found in an iOS audio accessory.
- Aluminum-cast enclosure designed to integrate into a traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼” guitar cables with no need for adapters.
- Allows adjustment of the signal for guitar and bass levels with its input gain knob.
- Active battery-powered output circuit designed to improve headroom, especially when used with amplifiers in the AmpliTube app reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for integration into an existing rig.
- Form-factor can be carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8” jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Includes AmpliTube Free app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
Pricing & Availability
iRig Stomp is available for $59.99 and will be available in the spring 2012.
For more information: www.irigstomp.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland Quad Capture Review Do you want a small sound card with a high quality sound, clever features, a good construction, and an affordable price? If you do, follow me to give Roland's Quad Capture a try. If you need even more, follow me too because Roland has something in store for you.
- [NAMM] Blue Microphones Mikey Digital Blue Microphones announces Mikey Digital, an external microphone for recording stereo audio on the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad models.
- MediaGROE Noisepad The Noisepad is a drum computer with samples, beats and vocals.