Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe

Bass Amp Simulator from Tech 21 belonging to the SansAmp series.

fours fours
Publié le 09/04/08 à 07:21
Preamp pedal simulator format but not as low.
Fully analog system except for the presets digital assignment.
Large connectivity, two instrument inputs, effects loop send return, exit 1 / 4 Parallel (the untreated), Exit 1 / 4 the treaty and receiving XLR phantom power supply, power supply 9V battery and also by type transformer 9V pedal.

Nothing complicated to use, no different from other models that have already been well tested, you turn the knobs when you got the sound is ok and you Edict
A small addition to 2entrées instruments and FX loop but nothing complicated.

This preamp amp simulator is a reference, having wanted to get one There's a number of years I gave in front of a seller and went with a black bean I used 3 times and have sold after the right amount of dust accumulated on the card.
Here I have one and the big surprise is the additional option of the effects loop editable and frankly I'm not near me past.
Outside the loop There's also two instrument inputs, with their three assignable for each sound and see his 6 for a single instu which is my case, there is a Parallel output 1 / 4 that was not the programmable version.
The Deluxe is aptly named.
I plug it a deluxe 4 JB a Stingray 5 and a passive vintage Schecter no surprise, the sound is huge with very firm bass on my amp Harke HA 3500, I return branches on the loop at all and here it sounds better transistor that of the hybrid low-end, low end blur, before buying another head made a little tour and tried this config it's worth it.

I recently but it really seriously and seen improvements made to my sound, finished for the moment the project to replace my amp head and everything else that happiness studio work and very pro Quiet, I'm on stage Parr any eventualitée with engineers on site.
For me the most brought to the deluxe version will satisfy a lot of both pro and amateur musician, it's my box to do everything, I feel blocked and all that any function with a very great quality, no gadget and very very well thought out.
I was tempted by the EBS model but I am on a proven model, from my experience of the Pod, finite risk products and aging poorly.
I consider the report qualitée unbeatable price (200euro USA), this version is currently difficult thing discoverable in France (330Euro), but it is still in the catalog.
I would do on that choice.