[NAMM] Daring Audio introduces the Laser Cannon HD
Daring Audio unveiled at NAMM 2013 the HD version of the Laser Cannon distorsion bass pedal, with two available finishes.
The Laser Cannon HD boasts 100% analog circuitry, and has a high-headroom preamp with three optional distortion textures with a blend of silicon, germanium diodes and FET circuits. It features the Daring Audio “constant volume continuous wet/dry blend” capability between its two internal channels and allows for continuous adjustment from overdrive to fuzz.
New in this HD version:
- State Variable Filter allowing low-pass, high-pass and band-pass before and after the distortion circuit for tone shaping. Two filters allow separate pre and post gain filtering.
- Expansion of the Gain control, enabling line level signals for re-amping, in addition to passive and active basses. It covers the range from clean to mild tube-like overdrive, through distortion and all-out chaos fuzz.
- Boost footswitch with controllable circuit placement alternatives to affect output volume, input gain or even distortion amount. This allows for clean boost, distortion change or blended boost. The boost footswitch has a separate Level control that applies only to the boost at whichever circuit location is used.
The Laser Cannon HD is available in two finishes, black and aluminum, and will be released in March 2013 for $249. Find out more at www.daringaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.