Ashdown MAG 300H EVO II Head
Ashdown MAG 300H EVO II Head

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Ashdown belonging to the MAG EVO II series.

komenor62 komenor62
Publié le 08/24/09 à 11:43
307 W transistor

USE

config pretty simple, we get a good sound easy

but unfortunately after three months loss of his then nothing

Yamaha rbx 760 A 2
4 * 10 Ashdown
good sound
I play melodic metal

NOTICE GLOBAL

I brought the first time when the first loss of sound were felt. I then put out the sound came back on again
so the first time for service they have not seen anything saying he was working well
I thought it was poorly regulated months the sound but I was very careful never to go into the clip

and there's more of it all lights up the needle moves but no sound at all I try jack / cable HP / my bass test
nothing more nothing

So it will pass again for service with a small gueulante
it is still under warranty
therefore lifetime 3/4 months

^^ I'm may be dropped on the wrong series
but then if it again sorry that it would not