[NAMM] TC Electronic Blacksmith Bass Amp
Blacksmith is designed to cover large clubs, major venues or full-scale stadiums, with 1600 watts of bass tone.
Blacksmith offers features such as integrated chromatic bass tuner, tone-shaping tools including 4 bands of EQ, SpectraComp ‘per string compression’, TubeTone ‘Tube pre- and power amp recreation’ and TweeterTone ‘intelligent HF control’ as well as the 3 user-defined memories.
Blacksmith is capable of handling cabinet combinations down to 2 ohms, so ultimately, four RS410 cabinets could be fired up simultaneously – that’s 16 x 10” or 8.7 square foot of speaker cones blasting air at the bass player standing in front of the rig.
Blacksmith Main Features:
• Power – 1600 watts (4500 watts peak).
• Presets – 3 user-defined presets.
• On-board chromatic tuner – Always active for instant pitch monitoring at any time.
• SpectraComp – Multi-band compression
• TubeTone – Emulation of both the tube preamp and tube power amp sections.
• 4-band EQ – Semi-parametric Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid and Treble.
• TweeterTone – Front panel tweeter level control for crisp and modern bass tones.
• Transformer balanced Line Driver – Studio-grade DI for clean signals to PAs or DAWs.
Pricing & Availability
Available: March, 2011
US$3,599 MSRP / €2,350 List Price (excl. VAT)
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Orange Amps Terror Bass Combos Orange Amps have created two new Terror Bass Combos amps, in two sizes and using the Smart Power Isobaric loudspeaker concept.
- [NAMM] ESP LTD Surveyor-4 & 5 LTD Surveyor line has been expanded with the introduction of the new Surveyor-4 and Surveyor-5 basses.
- New Bass Systems from Carvin Carvin expande their bass amp offerings with new half stack and full stack packages.